COMPLAINT HANDLING PROCEDURE
1. A passenger first complains to the air carrier.
2. If the air carrier does not provide an answer within 2 months, or its answer is not satisfactory, only then the passenger submits the online complaint form available at the following link:
- power of attorney (mandatory, if the passenger is represented by person other than passenger´s family member/relative),
- reservation or boarding pass (voluntarily),
- copy of ID (voluntarily; often asked by air carriers from third countries),
- bank details (voluntarily; smooths the communication with air carriers when the entitlement to compensation is recognised).