- Letadlová technika
We would like to inform the holders of the Background Check Certificates (Certificates) which are about to expire in 2020, that the submission of requests for new Certificates is allowed no more than 3 months prior to the expiration of the Certificate which is currently valid. Forms submitted more than 3 months in advance will not be accepted.
All submissions must be filled out electronically. Follow the links below in order to fill out the forms. The forms must be subsequently delivered to the CAA.
Electronic form for new Background Check Certificate (available in Czech and English version):
Electronic form for the Duplicate of the Background Check Certificate replacing the previously issued Certificate in case of loss, theft or damage(available in Czech and English version):
Sample forms are available here.
From 1/1/2020 only the forms filled out electronically are accepted. Currently valid form (which might be filled out in hand) was accepted alongside the electronic version only until 31/12/2019.
In order to submit your application you will need:
1. The FORM available on the links above (choose your language preference on the web page)
2. Print out and sign the form or use a data box of a natural person to submit your application.
3. It may become necessary to submit following attachments:
You may find further instruction regarding the attachments in the e-mail that you receive after you fill out your application online.
4. The application together with all the required attachments needs to be submitted to the CAA in one of the following ways:
* The applicant must have his data box set up as a natural person. Data box which was set up by the applicant´s employer does not meet this requirement. All attachments delivered electronically are subject to authenticated conversion of the documents.
Kindly note that the holders are obliged to return the Certificate which expired no more than 5 days from the date it expired. Failure to do so may result in imposing a sanction amounting to 100 000 CZK pursuant to Art 92a (1) c) of the Act No. 49/1997 Coll., on civil aviation.
Should you have any questions, we kindly ask you to first read the information published on the Civil Aviation Authority website www.caa.cz/en/aviation-personnel/background-checks.
Should there still be anything unclear, do not
hesitate to contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or phone: +420 225 422 826.